Sterofix is an economical alternative to Hypafix or Mefix as a dressing retention sheet / fixing tape, offering a much lower per-roll cost. It will secure bandages and dressings to the skin, or provide a base layer to improve the fit of sports tape such as zinc oxide tape or EAB.
- Good adhesive properties for secure fixing
- Conforms well to the body, even over moving joints
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive to protect the skin
- Breathable, porous tape reduces skin maceration and irritation
- Tape is painless to remove
Sterofix is contstructed from a flexible, non-woven, polyester tape with an adhesive backing under protective paper. Sterofix is available in boxes of 1 square metere: 2.5cm x 10m (4 rolls), 5cm x 10m (2 rolls) and 10cm x 10m (single roll). Boxes double as a dispenser for easier handling. Sterofix can also be purchased in a patella taping kit bundle along with a roll of heavy duty sports strapping.