Seca 635 Bariatric Scales are class III medical scales specifically designed for safe use by very obese patients. The platform is very large at 56cm x 56cm, but is only 5.5cm high and has a non-slip surface. It is large enough to accomodate a chair for patients who may have difficulty standing - and the pre-TARE function will ensure that the chair does not influence the reading.
- Cable-link remote display and control panel for very easy use
- Extremely high capacity of upto 300kg to handle even severely obese patients
- Transport castors allow scales to be easily moved to a convenient position
- Large range of advanced weighing functions for very flexible usage
- Wireless connectivity to integrate with other Seca wireless devices (e.g. printers, height measures)
The Seca 635 Bariatric Scales are 640 x 55 x 600mm and weigh 14.4kg. They are battery-powered, or can be used with an optional mains adaptor.
Weighing functions: PRINT, Overload protection, Auto-PRINT, TARE, Auto-clear, Automatic Weighing range switch-over, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Automatic switch-off, RS232 compatible, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Damping, Auto-SEND.