The ZOLL AED Plus® is the ideal automated external defibrillator for sports clubs, sports teams and sport and leisure venues. It is specifically designed to help untrained or minimally-trained rescuers to perform high-quality CPR and defibrillation on a cardiac arrest victim. The ZOLL AED Plus actually speaks to the user and guides them through every stage of the rescue, offering active, real-time feedback throughout. It is more than just an automated external defibrillator - it is a complete CPR coach when you need one most. For instance, it will tell the rescuer 'good compressions' if the chest compressions are correct or say 'push harder' if they're not deep enough. The ZOLL AED Plus is the only automated external defbrillator on the market to offer this level of monitoring and feedback.
- Audio and visual cues so rescuer will know they are doing the right thing
- One-piece design makes electrode pads very easy to correctly place
- Speaks with a much calmer voice than other automated external defbrillators - helps to reassure the rescuer
- If a shock is required, the ZOLL AED Plus is clinically proven to be more effective than other automated external defibrillators
- Can tell the difference between a child and adult casualty and adjust accordingly (use paediatric pads when defibrillating a child under 8 years old)
- Nominated supplier to the British Heart Foundation 2010-2016
Apart from its effectiveness as an automated external defibrillator, the ZOLL AED Plus also offers the lowest total cost of ownership because its electrodes have a five-year shelf life (as opposed to the usual two years) and it runs on commonly available 123 lithium camera batteries that last for five years in standby mode.
Package includes: 1 ZOLL AED Plus automated external defibrillator, 1 set of adult CPR-D-padz®, first responder kit, 1 set of batteries, carry case, documentation and training DVD.
The ZOLL AED Plus is available in a full automatic or semi automatic version. Please select the version you require above. A semi-automatic AED asks the rescuer to press a button to deliver the shock. A full-automatic AED warns the rescuer not to touch the victim and then delivers the shock automatically. It is impossible for either type of defibrillator to deliver a shock unless it is medically necessary.
Ratings & Reviews
Good price and fast delivery
I wanted to get a defibrillator for my gym because we run senior exercise classes and the thought of one of them carking it brings me out in a cold sweat. After a bit of research I decided on the Zoll AED Plus, and this was the cheapest price I found online. It also arrived next day, so no complaints there. Anyway, the Zoll seems like a quality piece of kit and the training DVD was very helpful so I'm happy.